These are the curtains:
Here is how I did it: They are C&B kitchen towels. They are larger than a placemat, and not normal towel fabric. The fabric is more like a thin cotton skirt fabric. I used stitch-witchery to line the backs with white cotton. (don’t worry Mom, I washed the towels and lining first) The hooks are from IKEA. While I like the hooks, I don’t like the rods but they were here. For not much cost in time or money, I’m super happy with them.
While I was taking the pictures, I decided to take some more pictures of new things around the house for you to see.
This is the dinning room wall art I made from 4 “ingredients”; Styrofoam, scrapbook paper, ribbon, glue.
This is the sign in the kitchen. I got it because it reminded me of the one from the wedding.
And above the mantel.
The “new” curtains for the living room- yes I finally finished them.
Maybe next week I’ll do some photos from the bedroom makeover.