Saturday, September 20, 2008

Trash

It’s a little nuts that I’m so happy about…getting pretty car trash receptacles.

Some explanation might be necessary…in my wonderful cute CRV I had a pretty little trash basket (thanks mom!), and floor space on which to place it. Well after the CRV was destroyed, I got an Explorer. There is no floor space in the Explorer for a trash basket. So for years I’ve had a bit of a waste issue disposal issue (especially since I eat breakfast in the car and on the long drive home to CT). Since John also has an Explorer, we have double the problem.

Well, a few weeks ago I found this great product. Ours landed on the front porch today.

Can you guess who’s is who’s?

And there was a cute thank you gift tucked inside!


I can’t wait to get them on the road.

No comments: