Thursday, January 15, 2009

At long last!

I’ve been without a properly functioning cell phone since early November, considering we don’t have a landline, it has been beyond frustrating.   However, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!  I am finally eligible for a new phone on Monday, and since I’ve renewed and increased the plan I can get a sweet deal on the Blackberry Storm.  I am not easy on my electronics, I need a hard plastic case to protect my new fancy phone.   I am a girl who likes colors, fun funky patterns and things that make me happy….so vote on my phone cover below!

Please- I really mean it, I want to know what you think.  
















4 comments:

CT mom said...

So many choices!! I think either #5or #8, # 3 could be a possibility also. I can't wait for you to have a new phone, too!!!

Joel said...

I think #2 looks kinda cool. I mean, I wouldn't get it for myself since I'm a boy and all, but if I were a girl, it would be cute. :)

If I had to get one, it'd be that one. But then of course, I would have to get the Rocky Theme Song "Gonna Fly Now" as my ring tone.

meizelf said...

I like #'s 7 & 8 :) But I could easily see you with one of the crazier circle patterns, hahah.

Anonymous said...

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice ωhile you аmend your sitе, how cοuld i subsсribe foг a blоg site?

The aсcount aіded me a acсeptаble deаl.
I haԁ been a lіttlе bit
acquainteԁ of this your broadcast ρrovided bright сlear concept

Hеrе іs my ωeb-sіte dfw seo