Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh, what a night

This was the scene outside of our house tonight.





After arriving home due to an early release from school (snow and ice), I started a fire. Well, after many hours of a roaring fire our chimney started to spark. Just to be safe the fire department was called. We are fine, the house is fine- so all is good. We just can’t have any more fires until the chimney mortar is repaired.
Phew- exciting night. Chester is pooped.

1 comment:

Jersey Girl in DC said...

This happened at my in laws house not that long ago and it was a bit scary - the entire house filled up with smoke. Glad you all are okay! :)