Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Buffett Day!

Happy Buffett Day
This weekend we celebrated one of the best holidays of the year…actually one of best days of the year period! Buffett Day!!! What is there not to love about this day- lots of food, yummy drinks, fun music, crazy outfits on people and cars alike. Even the heat and long lines for the Porto potty can be tolerated on Buffett Day. After all, everything seems a little better after a Boat Drink.
It is the best party of the year (even better than JMU homecoming- shocking I know). If you’ve never been at a concert where thousands of people put their hands above their heads to wave their “fins to the left, fins to the right”, well then you are missing something important in your life….Buffett!

Here are some pictures from my own personal Coconut Telegraph: (remember “if you don’t want it printed in the Coconut Telegraph- don’t do it”)
Please take note of the special Buffett Day sunglasses I sported! Sadly I don’t have my Hawaiian shirt on in any of the photos.



As always, it was a great day. In addition to all the classics, he played some songs I’ve never or rarely heard at a concert: fruitcakes (in honor of the election year), and pencil thin mustache.

I’m already dreaming of next year’s Buffett day- how to make it bigger, better and a little more tropical.

1 comment:

CT mom said...

Love those glasses !!! :)