Thursday, April 15, 2010

Pull Up A Seat

Remember the pedestal table and chair set I pulled off the side of the road last June?....... Yeah, I didn't remember it so much either.  
But I'm sure happy I kept it tucked away, our new kitchen is perfect for a kitchen table. So when my mom was visiting updating the set was high on our "to-do list".  


Before:
Final Product:


I'm so pleased with how it turned out! Bright, cheer and fun.  


Breakdown:
table and chairs- free
Fabric- $10
Batting- $7
Paint-about $15

5 comments:

John said...

It looks very nice and it isn't taking up a large spot in our basement now.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

ooo.... I love it. I don't remember this at all from before so it's a surprise for me! Great work! Love the pedestal.

Anonymous said...

Impressive! cz

elf said...

It looks awesome Leigh :) Way to make something so pretty out of what would be just thrown away.

Anonymous said...

What kind of paint did you use, and how is it holding up??