Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Sorry I've been MIA for a bit.  I've been busy enjoying many fun seasonal events.  I have lots of photos to share and three (super late) posts to link to Kim's DIY challenge. Keep your eyes peeled for many new posts.

To add another excuse to my list...my 6 year old Dell died last week. For those who care, that makes two important tech tools that have crapped out on my this fall...my external hard drive and laptop.  Don't even get me started on how upset I about all I lost.  I'm now blogging from a brand new Macbook. I have a lot to learn, but so far so good.

Anyway....from us to you~
Warm Wishes for a fun, happy and healthy holiday

4 comments:

Amigh said...

Leigh, your tree is beautiful. Congratulations on your first Christmas in your first home!

Jordan said...

So glad to see you're back, and yay for a new Macbook! Hope you had a merry christmas!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Glad you are back. Your tree looks great, and your pup isn't bad either. ;) I also really like the wire basket next to the fireplace.

Hope you had a great Christmas. And, I hope you love your Mac Book. I love mine.

Anonymous said...

I think I may be the only person without a Mac. We bought ourselves a Sony Vaio with our wedding money because my Dell bit the dust as well. Love the picture of Chester!