Sunday, March 20, 2011

Party Time

Saturday evening we hosted the appetizer course of my school's progressive dinner.

The second-load waiting to be placed in the dishwasher, clearly a good time was had by all.

Since this is my first year at this school, I don't really know many of my co-workers and none had been to our house before.  Many people gave us wonderful comments about our "cute/charming/lovely house/style". Those compliments made me so happy but my favorite was when someone said "it has beachy colors and feel".  The compliments made my night!

In preparation for the event my To-Do List became rather long, luckily we got most of the big things accomplished. I'll be sharing our completed projects throughout the week.

How was your weekend?

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Yay! This sounds so fun. I've always wanted to host a progressive dinner. I guess I'll add it to the list. ;)

Anonymous said...

I propose a progressive dinner among friends..how fun would that be! ck