Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

I was on spring break last week and my Mom came to help me with a bunch of projects. I was too busy to write any posts. We got a ton done!  I have a lot to show. (and a lot to finish still)  

Although my Mom left before Easter, I still wanted a bit of a traditional Easter dinner.  We actually had Easter dinner Saturday night. The plan was to go out of a nice brunch on Sunday....but we had a bunch of leftovers and woke up to a lovely sunshiny day on Sunday- so we canceled brunch.

This is the fastest (and least cute) bunny cake I've ever made- oh well.


Springy colored eggs 

"Easter dinner"- baked ham with raisin sauce, almond green beans, mashed potatoes and rolls 

Did you do anything special for Easter or Passover?


2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

I love the bunny cake. You are far too hard on yourself, it's great.

Anonymous said...

The bunny cake is adorable! I hosted passover this year.. which was a little stressful with all my mounds of work but also fun! Looks like you had a great weekend!