Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Make This

tonight...or soon.  Annie's Chicken Ranch Bacon Pizza

                                                                     stupid blogger won't show the rotated version 

Have you visited this blog?  It is amazing-everything looks good and do-able.  I had seen it mentioned around the blog-world a few times...why did I wait so long to visit?!  I went to see the perfect pizza crust recipe, because you know I'm a picky pizza fan right?  This crust is great- taste, texture and easy to make.  

When I saw the chicken ranch combo I knew John would love it- he just about drinks Ranch dressing. It was tasty, I'm sure we'll make it again sometime. But we will most definitely use this crust from now on regardless of topping selection. 

What do you like on your pizza?

SM- this is the site I was telling you about. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything really! I LOVE pizza! Any place I've been to down here the plain cheese seems to win my vote, but up in Jersey, they make this great baked ziti pizza..so yum! ck

Unknown said...

I love that website and have found every recipe I've tried to be delicious. I'll definitely have to give this one a whirl and see what this perfect pizza crust is all about!