Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Round Up

Our weekend in pictures 

Chester had a play date 


Cut our own firewood (still in the back of John's car- will be stacked on Mon)


Eastern Market shopping- after see this article I remembered how much I liked this place- and since we live right here I figured we should take advantage of it!  We got a 1911 US map, I'm going to open frame it on corkboard, and then use pins to mark the spots we've traveled.  We also got two old letter press stamps an "A" and a firefighter symbol. 

I also spent a lot of time recouping on the couch, while John was at fire school.  And I did some crafting (photos to come later).  


Have a good Monday! 

2 comments:

beachy in the burbs said...

Ooooh, I really love this map! Can't wait to see how it turns out! :) I really need to check out Eastern Market! How were the prices there?

Leigh said...

There is a mix of prices-the map was $9. In the spring on Sat when lots of farmers are there you can get good deals. You might want to wait to spring, since they haven't fixed the building yet it is all outdoors still. chilly!