Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm Back!


my glitter pumpkins on the dinning room hutch

I have been the ultimate Bad Blogger- it has been 2 months since my last post. I doubt any one, but my mother, is checking my blog anymore. I've been so busy trying to get sleep and keep up with "life", that I haven't even had time to read blogs, let alone post on mine.

Without this post turning into a bitch session- the school year has gotten off to a rough start. I have a large group of extra needy students and an impossible schedule. And we have lots of new paperwork to complete this year. This has lead to endless days with extra long hours with lots of weekend working. I think (and wishing, hoping and praying with crossed fingers) that things at school are starting to get into a routine.

Fall decor on the living room mental

We are still in the waiting game regarding the house we are trying to buy. In early October we got a call saying the current owner's bank had finished reviewing the offer. And their appraisal came back much higher than our accepted offer. We weren't shocked, our offer would have been a steal. The bank gave us 1 night (less than 24 hours ago) to get back to them. Apparently, you don't counter offer a bank, you either accept or don't. We agreed to give them what they wanted. And yet....(almost a month after giving them exactly what they requested) we're still waiting on the back to respond. On Fri we got an email informing us that we should hear back from the bank later this week, so then we are able to start the inspection process.

glitter pumpkins on the dinning room table

I *hope* to return to normal blogging life now. :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY your back!

Emily said...

Welcome back! Love your pumpkins!

Anonymous said...

I can TOTALLY relate to your school woes this year.. it has been insanity in first grade this year too.Hang in there!

I love your pumpkins/fall decor!

Sarah Ring said...

Your back your back! So awesome!

Ps. Your fall decor is perfection!