Saturday, November 13, 2010

Seasons Greetings

I LOVE sending holiday cards! I always write mine during the Macy's parade Thanksgiving morning.  For eight (maybe more?) years I wrote my mom's cards.  This year I'm extra excited because Shutterfly is offering 50 free holiday cards for bloggers!!!


I've used Shutterfly for a few years. It's like Christmas morning when the package lands on my doorstep.  Their products are of great quality, and the few issues I've had have been handled quickly.  


Using their tools I've created many cool projects.  Not only have I created Christmas cards but last year I documented our summer trips in a leather cover book.  Photo calendars are also a great, personal holiday gift.  I did one a few years ago for my college roommates, and this year I'm creating a few as extra special gifts for some family.  After the New Year my plan is get our house decorated, I haven't selected much yet- but one thing I know I want is to transform this picture into a large canvas for my dinning room. 


Flying Fishbone- Aruba 2009

I haven't yet selected this year's card- there are too many choices!
My top three (so far):



And how cute would this one be for a young family?!

Want to get your cards?  Go check it out- 

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

No comments: