Friday, November 18, 2011

A Yummy Pintrest Success






Have you seen this Yumminess floating around the world of Pintrest?

crispy gnocchi pesto with tomatoes and goat cheese
                                                                                       Source: 1cupawesome.com via Leigh on Pinterest
This is my "during" photo.

There is no after....it was eaten too quickly!!  This was a super dinner dish- it was delish, required only a few ingredients, cames together fast, and yet was impressive.  You could totally serve this to vistors...in fact I did!

This isn't from Pintrest...but it should be there!  My friend made it/taught it to me on the same evening.      Using rolled pizza dough to make garlic knots.  These are far better than those that come with delivery pizza.

1. twist open can


2. cut the dough into strips 

                                    
3. knot the dough

                                    

4. mix together EVOO, garlic powder and salt
Brush on knots, bake according to directions
(before serving sprinkle with some chopped fresh greens-basil, parsley, etc.)

Again- no after photo...because they were too good.  Light, fluffy and great flavor. 

ENJOY!

Have you found a great recipe from Pintrest? Please share! 

3 comments:

Leigh @ Kesler Expressler said...

This does seem like a much easier way to make garlic knots. Much easier as in I don't have to find the energy to make the dough myself!

Shannon said...

I totally made the gnocchi recipe and was not the biggest fan. I felt like the cheese plus the doughy gnocchi made for a thick paste-like consistency in my mouth. It was like eating a big spoon of peanut butter. The flavors? Incredible. The texture? notsomuch.

Anonymous said...

yeah I don't cook... ;)